NIKMATI PROMO KAMI DI BULAN INI

GRATIS UANG PENDAFTARAN BAGI: 1. PENDAFTARAN STUDY CLUB 2. PENDAFTARAN PROGRAM BAHASA (1x/wk untuk pembayaran 6 bulan di muka, 2x/wk untuk pembayaran 3 bulan di muka) 3. PENDAFTARAN PAKET BALITAKU (pembayaran 3 bulan di muka) AYO BURUAN GABUNG! KELAS TERBATAS...

Kamis, 08 Januari 2009

WHAT THE CHILDREN WANT THAT THE PARENTS SHOULD KNOW

Teach me how to care and love about myself
From your positive atticude
I will learn from all your behavior
And I’ll grow up with good self attention.

Always pay attention on me
Be happy for my present
I will grow up with knowing that I’m special
And I will help other people to feel the same.

Listen to me with all your heart
Open mind and full of love
And I will know that I’m looked and listened by you
Than I will grow up to be a good listener.

Oftenly laugh and be happy with me
Be a person with full of love everyday
And I will play and enjoy my life
Than I’ll bring a lot of happiness for other people.

Admit me always
And say when you respect on me
Than I will know that I’m precious enough
And I’ll grow up to be the person who always respect to other people.

Teach me how to be discipline
And fix me when I’m wrong with tenderness
Than I will thru my life with dignity
And I will thru my life with confidence.

Be honest and sincerely
Thru your life with good value of life
And I will learn from your experience
Than I’ll grow up with good integrity.

Teach me how to take care
And respect the differences thought from other people
Than I’ll learn to be generous
Learn how to thru my life with a good way.

Be focus with the right track
And always have a confident when get the hard time
Than I will learn to be optimism
And always be thankfull with what I have everyday.

Love me with your sincerely
In my happiness and my sadness
And I will know that I’ve been loved
Than I’ll grow up to learn to always bring happiness to the world.

-diana, Jan 8th 2009-

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

can you write English well as a teacher or not? for the poem is nice but there are so many grammatical errors and simply words errors as well!

example:
atticude???: supposed to be the attitude

than??? then perhaps

be honest and sincerely??? if you've learned English then you know what the mistake is! using balance comparison you cannot put 'and' between adjective and adverb if you want to say correctly it would be like this: 'be honest and sincere'

it is good to get the award but beware maybe you're not worthy to get that! learn English well or else your incapability will spread out through your own school!

friend who learned English from drunkards